2.04.2008

January 2008

Happy New Year, but I think I ended my last post with that...

First off, the kids and I are campaigning for Ron Paul. VOTE RON PAUL.


Staying busy this month. Work got a little chaotic, my Mom has been helping a lot getting Christian to Tae Kwan Do early. I wish Christa would help out :S Tor starts ballet next month, and I'm sure that she'll help with that! Tori is adorable in ballet!

We went skiing again at Ski Whitetail. Christian did good enough to ride the ski life and go down the bigger green slopes! Tori went back to Grandma's for a couple hours while we kept skiing! Good times, and another confidence boost for him. Meanwhile, Tori did as expected. She's getting the hang of it, but likes to just go at her pace, and smile, smile, smile. I love it.


We went to the Herr's potato chip factory on one of their days off. For any at home mom's in the area that like to take their kids to educational places, Herr's factory is just 30 mins north of my house and is 100% free (avoid the gift shop!). No pictures, forgot the cam.

Just this past weekend Christian's buddy Drew came over for a couple hours. They had fun running around being boys, and some Nintendo mixed in.


What else? Tor had her last cavity filled, Christian had a doctors appointment. Eternal cold symptoms for all of us. Boring month. Still gets dark early which makes it hard. I'm going to try and teach Christian to ride a bike this month (Feb).

Until next month, or hopefully earlier :S...

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Blah Blah Blah....

HAHAHAHA

I voted Ron Paul for ya! Really, I did! Sorry he got blasted though.