12.04.2007

November 2007

It's been a slow month. With the daylight savings change, there isn't much outdoors stuff to do during the week. The kids and I have been packing and preparing for our move that happened on November 23rd.

I took my family to Jeff Allen comedy night at my Church on the 9th. It was a great time! MY grandmother and her sister couldn't stop laughing. We thought they were going to keel over and die right there. Meanwhile, my cousin Trish took the kids to chuck-e-cheese where Christian lost his first tooth!

Christian started back in Tae Kwan Do now that we're starting to settle in and school is underway. What it has done for his confidence is amazing.


We had our pictures taken for Christmas Cards by a friend from work who does photography


I celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents house, no kids this year.

Throughout the month, I had all of the floor coverings in the house replaced, repainted every wall and ceiling, had all of the plumbing fixtures replaced, bought a new washer and dryer (dishwasher still doesn't work, budget ran over, didn't expect to be left broken appliances... It'll be hand washing for a LONG time). It all culminated with a big Moving Party while my Mom watched the kids friends and family helped me move back into my house. It was great fun (?).

I switched the kids rooms in the interest of space, and did his room in Disney Cars, and hers in Disney Tinkerbell. The rooms look GREAT.

No comments: