8.31.2007

School, State Fair, Updated Blog

Christian started school on Monday! Their mother and I put him on the bus and waved goodbye. It wasn't nearly as emotional this year as it was last, and yeah, I forgot my camera.

We went to the State Fair last night. We had great food and good times. Tori LOVED the ferris wheel. It's always her favorite at any park. The animals, rides, and food were perfect. The kids behavior was wonderful after a little incident with Christian during dinner.... ergh...

NO PICTURES! Can you believe it, I forgot my camera...

Tonight we had our typical bi-weekly movie night. The kids have a birthday party tomorrow afternoon that their mother is taking them to, and I'm off to the pool at Moms!

In other news, I updated the blog layout. Blogger has made it much easier to add parts and move them around. I like...

No comments: